Monday 1 November 2010

and so it begins >>>>>>>>>>>>

Today is the 31st october 2010 and i am 38 years old and i weigh 22 stone and i am 5 foot 5 and in one year and 2 months on 31st december 2011 i will be 40 years old, and the way i am and the state i am in now as i write this i do not want to be the person i am now i want to be fab and forty and hopefully my life will finally begin and i will be the perosn i have always wanted to be.

I am new at this and to be honest unsure what to actually do and say but im sure i can blag it and hopefully will get some fans (or what ever the term is on here ) along the way.

I wrote that little bit at the top yesturday and today is the 1st November and my head is as clear as it can be and i want to get help advise and a miracle cure if at all possible, i no i am the only one that can do this and i want to be realistic, that is why i am giving myself a year and 2 months to loose half of by body weight which will be approx 11 stone, im not saying it will definatly happen and im not saying it wont, all i am saying to friends family and anyone else who wants to come along for the ride im gonna give it a good shot, i dont want to look back in another years time and me another sotne or two heavier and more unhappy as i will only have myself to blame.

I wont be blogging every day but i will put some pics on and i will tell you of my process, and every now and then will give you some info on me as a person what i like dislike etc, my emotions and well you get the gist.

So please join me , if anyone is in the same boat im happy to help in what ever way that i can, im not going to a slimming club, and for the moment im not goin to be joining a gym although i will soon  fingers crossed, all im doin for now is tryin to get the control back onto my life form the food, rather than the food control me xxx

3 comments:

  1. i think this all sounds positive and you eating the oatcakes right now instead of the usual crap we scoff at work is a good start in the direction to a healthier you. im sure your friends will agree though you are already fab and everyone wants to be your friend but im behind you of course and im your FIRST follower!! :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Louise, I look forward to reading your blog. Why aren't you joing a dieting club??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tried lots of the years and i have failed i always strat with such good intentions, then couple weeks later am back to square one, even this year my doctor had said she wanted to refer for a gastic band, totally paniced me then i lost a few pound in one week and went back onto the xenicol( think that what tehy called ) tablets and did well for aa few weeks then back to my normal self again. So basically i no what i shoudl and shouldnt be eatin and i no were i am goin wrong all the tim ei just need to re educate my mind into changing and hope fully all else will follw x cheers for reading a weeee bit excited now cos got 2 followers lol x

    ReplyDelete