Wednesday 3 November 2010

day 3 ...... lest see how we going

good morning/afternoon all
well its the 3rd November today would love to say im doin really really well but that would be a lie, still eating bad things but tryin my hardest not too, just had toast for breakfast then a pasta snack pot for me din din not too bad suppose, better than most of the junk i eat, but hey small steps and all that.  Also have just put me metalic toe rings back on got them off ebay couple months back, wore them for a couple weeks and took them off, really not sure what they are actually suppsed to do just says balance out your body etc etc, and lots of other gobbly goosh i dont understand lol, but ill give them another try also went into town yesturday and walked there which is good rather than wait for the bus, in me spare room also have me exercise bike which doubles as a clothes horse, so gonna get that sorted and try do a little on that maybe 3 or 4 times a week for stars, like we say better to take tiny little steps than one big complete tuen in one full wack, as im sure if i did that like i said before wud totally rebel and go back the other way, anyway will keep u posted and hopefully keep me self motivated and write again soon, will preoberly write a little more later on my history and what ive tried over the years and that x

No comments:

Post a Comment